POSTPONED - CTI Symposium USA – Automotive Drivetrains, Intelligent, ElectrifiedNovi, USA
--- This event has been postponed, due to the Corona virus.
New event date is still to be defined by the organizer. ---
Punch Powertrain will be present at the 14th International CTI Symposium in the USA with a stand and will present on: “A next generation tightly integrated electric axle”.
The subjects that will be treated during this presentation are:
- Compact, cost-effective 150kW e-drive
- Hybrid synchronous reluctance e-machine
- Modular inverter technology
On our stand we will display our flagship hybrid and electric technologies:
- DT2 is a new ‘Native Hybrid’ DCT concept by Punch Powertrain. It was developed as a 48V hybrid first and can be converted into a conventional or a (P)HEV variant with minimal effort, allowing OEMs to constantly adjust their fleet hybridization mix. In contrast to the DHT, the native hybrid DCT remains fully functional as a conventional DCT, when the e-motor is removed.
- SiC Inverter is made entirely of silicon carbide and is therefore ideally suited to drive a high-speed e-motor.
- EP3 is a next generation of 3-in-1 electric drive integrating a gear box with an e-machine and power electronics. The unit is capable of delivering 150 kW of peak power an runs at a maximum voltage of 450 V.
Punch Powertrain yearly participates in all 3 CTI Symposia (USA, China and Germany).TO WEBSITE