Maintenance Technician (2 shifts)
Are you driven by technology and do you possess the needed knowledge in maintaining state-of-the-art machinery?
Then you are the Maintenance Technician we are looking for at Punch Powertrain!
Are you interested?
You have a bachelor’s degree in electromechanics or equivalent through experience. You possess knowledge of various measurement techniques and Siemens S7.
You have an analytic mind set and have an eye for quality, order and cleanliness. You can work both as part of a team and independently and are willing to work alternating shifts.
Working as a maintenance technician…
- You will be responsible for preventive maintenance for your assigned machines
- You will locate and troubleshoot issues in mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electronic systems
- You and your colleagues will build a knowledge database through accurate reporting and recording
- You will perform minor construction and sheet metal work, with frequent need for soldering and welding
- You provide input into adjusting schematics
…At Punch Powertrain
Punch Powertrain is an international company with 50 years of experience in the development and production of innovative transmission and drive systems for automotive OEMs with a future-oriented focus in hybrid and electric drive systems.
You will be working in a highly modern production environment, where safety and quality are key. So you will work in a climate controlled pleasant environment during all seasons, with a clean production process, where you don’t have to lift heavy pieces.
In our teams we strive for diversity and respect, where everyone gets the space to contribute their ideas.
Curious about your new work location? Find out here
What do we offer?
You will be working in a dynamic work environment where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your competencies in new technologies. You can also count on motivated colleagues and professional space for creativity and initiative.
We offer a competitive salary that is complemented by:
- Meal and eco vouchers
- Hospitalization insurance for you and your family
- 33 days of leave
- Free fitness
- Company restaurant
- Optional bonus (CLA 90)