We aim to integrate as much digital testing as possible to reduce your costs and shorten project timelines
Our key capabilities:
- Thermal test
- Actuation test
ICE simulation software
- Virtual ICE modeling for e-motor testing
- Component verification for speed and torque variations
- Hydraulic controls, pumps, valves,…
- Endurance test
- High cycle fatigue
- High and low humidity and temperature tests
- Overall characterization of electric powertrain on variable conditions
- Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP)
NVH / Vibration
- Noise and vibration measurements on transmission, car and component level
- Advanced calibration of driveability
Find out more about our testing activities
Punch Powertrain uses a variety of tools and methods to drive solutions to the right direction from the get-go
Our testing skills and capabilities save your time – and money.
Lower environmental impact
Less physical production means less climate impact as a side product
Punch Powertrain developed a highly agile and modular methodology and test set-up to simulate an engine.
The solution comprises a super low-inertia servomotor that is used as input motor to the transmission, a closed-loop controlled with an advanced ICE simulator model.
ICE emulation software enables us to test an engine with high accuracy before physical parts are available. This enables you to reduce the time to market with weeks to months, while at the same time drastically reducing costs and environmental footprint.