Punch Powertrain’s mission is to offer powertrains that can drive a sustainable world.
Key to this is our network of suppliers, who actively contribute to our wide range of cost-focused solutions.
- Through our cost-competitive solutions we help enable a wider, more inclusive adoption of green solutions in the mobility worldwide together.
- Working as a vendor for Punch Powertrain means building a long-term partnership with an innovative and growth-oriented company already established in the sustainable mobility world.
- We build on extensive in-house expertise, comprising world’s first and state-of-the-art equipment and methods to ensures we bring excellence in everything we do.
We believe in long term relationships and seek to expand our panel with those suppliers that exceed expectations on 4 main factors: Quality, Delivery, Cost and Innovation.
Since we operate both globally and regionally, we are interested in suppliers that offer innovative and competitive products in line with Punch’s footprint, specifically meeting below requirements and standards:
- Operate a Quality Management System, structured according to IATF16949, an Environmental Management System in compliance with ISO 14001 and a strong Corporate Social Responsibility policy
- Agility and flexibility
- Ability to offer technical support and advice
- Demonstrate strong financial stability
- Meet the automotive Supply Chain Management (SCM) requirements including Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Acknowledge our Framework Supply Agreement (FSA) as well as our Quality & Logistics Guidelines
The suppliers go through an audit process to ensure compliance with our standards.
Upon full validation, they join our supplier panel, gaining access to a total purchasing value of over 2 billion euro by 2024.
Do you believe that your company can bring an added value in the Punch Powertrain partnership panel?
Join us at the forefront of digitalization! We manage our sourcing activities, APQP and supplier performance rating 100% digitally with “Genesis”, our Supplier’s Relationship Management portal.
This makes both sides work more efficiently, creating an agile flow of information and communication, enabling us to focus on what matters together: delivering competitive and on-specifications products, on time.
Ethics and compliance
Punch Powertrain gives equal opportunities to all Suppliers through a Sourcing committee involving all stakeholders from Quality, Engineering, SCM, Purchasing, program management before we nominate suppliers for our Business.